Terms + Conditions
ORWELLS RESTAURANT VOUCHERS
- All vouchers are to be redeemed in Orwells Restaurant only.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Easter Sunday, Christmas Day or New Year's Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Father’s Day. Please ask when booking.
- Vouchers used on set menus available during promotional periods such as the festive season may be subject to a supplement. Please ask when booking.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Orwells Restaurant. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- All vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Vouchers for experience days (i.e. masterclass) are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Experience Vouchers, where applicable, include a £2 cover charge. Service charges may apply.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 01189 403 673. If you have opted to receive your voucher via email, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurant or bookings please call 01189 403 673 or find the restaurant direct here.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Orwells Restaurant website (www.orwellsrestaurant.com) and include monetary vouchers, experience meal vouchers and experience day vouchers.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
To request a refund, please call 01189 403 673 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Orwells Restaurant Vouchers, Shiplake Row, Binfield Heath, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 4DP.
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Experience vouchers cancelled by customers less than 4 weeks before a booked experience day shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to rebook the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Orwells Restaurant (subject to voucher expiry and reservation at the restaurant).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.